Dead Nuts On
1 slang : <Very accurate>
2 slang : <Absolute
3 slang : < When used as an explanatory measurement, it means that it is within 99% accuracy>
"wow, that part is dead nuts on"
Welcome fellow restorers,
My name is Jack Brooks (the tall guy on the right). I am the owner of Dead Nuts On. We specialize in 1969 and 1970 Mustang and Shelby specialty parts. I started this part time business to supply my fellow restorers with some of the parts I’ve developed and collected over the years while restoring my own Mustangs. I've been restoring Mustangs for my whole life. Recently I completed a full concours restoration on my 1969 Cobra Jet convertible and a 1970 BOSS 429 for a customer so I know what you’re all going through. I live in central valley of California were rust free parts are still found in relative quantity because of the climate and the sheer number of Mustangs originally sold in California. With that said, good original parts are drying up so we started manufacturing new true concourse quality reproduction parts to our standards back in 2010.
- Honest accurate information about each part in stock.
- Enough high-resolution pictures of each part so you will know exactly know you are buying.
- No surprises when you get the part in your hands.
- Up to second inventory availability. If it’s on the site I have it ready to ship to you.
- Stand behind every part sold with a money back guarantee.
I have created this store to my specifications and I hope yours. If you can think of anyway we can serve your restoration needs better please let us know. If you haven't done business with us here at Dead Nuts On before, we hope you will give us a try!