What information do we collect?
We collect information, including when you:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services in our stores, website, or mobile applications
- Create an DeadNutsOn.com account
- Visit our website
- Use a social media service, for example, Dead Nuts On's Facebook page
- Create a wishlist
- Sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from Dead Nuts On
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group
- Provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input
Types of information we collect include:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone (or mobile) number
- Your drivers' license number
- Your credit/debit card number
- Your purchase/return/exchange information
To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs). We do not store or save any credit card/payment information.
How is this information used?
Product and Service Fulfillment
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges, or requests for information, or to otherwise serve you
- Provide services such as Wishlist & Shopping Cart Contents
- Administer sweepstakes and contests
Our Marketing Purposes
- Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, in-store receipt messages, e-mails, and mobile messages
- Send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions
- Administer promotions
- Improve the effectiveness of our website, stores, mobile experience, and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our guests and our business
We partner with third-party vendors to deliver advertisements about our products and services when you visit other websites across the Internet. These vendors place third party cookies which help us provide you with advertisements that are customized to your particular product preferences and improve the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
Opt-out Of Third-Party Cookies
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads we serve or by clicking here. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
- We also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website.
Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
- If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
You can opt-out of our tracking your online activity for targeted advertising purposes (Do Not Track): We respond to “do not track” or “DNT” signals sent from your browser. If the website of one of our Advertisers receives a DNT signal, during that visit, we will not link data we collect to your browser identifier so that new data collected about you will not be used by us for targeted advertising purposes, but older data collected about you may still be used.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 7/16/2018
337 W. Browning Ave
Fresno, CA 93704