Description: Disc Brake Pressure Differential Valve Kit
Model: Mustang, Shelby, & Cougar
This is everything you need to rebuild your stock Ford disc brake proportioning valve.
All of the rubber parts are molded from a 70 durometer ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber compound that is fully compatible with all automobile brake fluids. The spring is made from type 302 stainless steel and features squared and ground ends. All parts are made right here in the USA!
The kit fits the following Ford and Mercury vehicles equipped with front disc brakes:
- 1967 Ford Mustang & Shelby
- 1967 Mercury Cougar
- 1968 Ford Galaxie & LTD
- 1968 Mercury Meteor & Full-Sized Mercury
- 1968 & 1969 Ford Mustang
- 1969 & 1970 Shelby
- 1968 & 1969 Mercury Cougar
- 1968 & 1969 Ford Fairlane, Torino
- 1968 & 1969 Mercury Comet, Montego, & Cyclone
- 1968, 1969, & 1970 Ford Falcon
Here is a link to the manufacturer's instructions on How to Rebuild Your Brake Disc Brake Differential Valve