Description: Disc Brake Proportioning Valve Rebuild Kit
Model: Mustang, Shelby, & Cougar with front disc brakes
Delivery: FREE 2-3 day Priority Mail
This is everything you need to rebuild your stock Ford disc brake proportioning valve.
All of the rubber parts are molded from a 70 durometer ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber compound that is fully compatible with all automobile brake fluids. The spring is made from type 302 stainless steel and features squared and ground ends. All parts are made right here in the USA!
The C7OZ-2B091-B brake pressure control valve was originally used on the following Ford and Lincoln/Mercury vehicles equipped with front disc brakes:
- 1967, 1968 & 1969 Ford Mustang & Shelby
- 1967, 1968 & 1969 Ford Torino
- 1967, 1968 & 1969 Ford Fairlane
- 1967, 1968 & 1969 Ford Falcon
- 1967, 1968 & 1969 Mercury Cougar
- 1967, 1968 & 1969 Mercury Comet
- 1967, 1968 & 1969 Mercury Montego
Here is a link to the manufacturer's instructions on How to Rebuild Your Brake Proportioning Valve